Insurance is an essential part of running a professional office and there are a wide range of office insurance policies available to provide protection for your business.
What Is Office Insurance?
The types of insurance cover you might include in an office policy are:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Insurance for your office building and contents against fire, theft, flood and accidental or malicious damage
- Leased office equipment insurance
- Laptop Insurance
- Computer insurance
- Money insurance
- Business Interruption (Loss of income) insurance
- Personal Accident insurance
- Commercial Legal Expenses insurance
- Directors and Officers insurance
- Fidelity Guarantee insurance
What Insurance Do You Need For Your Office?
Trying to work out exactly what insurance cover you need can be difficult. There are lots of things to think about.
- Do you know what types of cover you need to protect your business?
- Do you have adequate cover limits?
- What are your legal obligations?
- Do you share your office with another firm?
It is important to make sure that you have the right cover at a reasonable premium. It is usually best to speak to an independent business insurance broker who understands your business and the issues you need to deal with and can advise you which types of insurance cover you need. Look for an insurance broker that specialises in commercial insurance and offers a personal service. They will usually get you several quotes from different insurance companies and then recommend the product that best fits your requirements.
Get Expert Help With Your Office Insurance
Here at Breathe we have many years of experience in arranging office insurance for busy professionals. We offer a personal service and like to work closely with you to make sure you have the right cover in place.