Care Home Insurance

Care Home Insurance

If you run a care home, you need specialist business insurance to cover the buildings (if you are responsible for insuring them) contents and staff and protection against medical malpractice and abuse claims.

Every care provider has different insurance needs and it is important to make sure that you have the right cover at a reasonable premium.

There are a number of insurance companies who provide care home insurance. Policy wordings are complicated and vary from insurer to insurer, as do premiums.

[weaver_buttons start=’1′]

Compare Care Home Insurance Quotes

The best way to make sure you are getting the best deal is to speak to a local independent business insurance broker who has experience of the care sector. Their job is to learn about your business and the particular issues you need to deal with and help you decide what care home insurance cover you need. They will usually offer a free, no obligation quotation.

Look for an insurance broker that specialises in commercial insurance and offers a personal service. They will get you a number of care home insurance quotes from a range of reputable and financially sound insurance companies. They will then compare these for you and recommend the best policy, taking into account your requirements and the price.

Specialist Insurance For Care Providers

Specialist insurance policies are available for:

  • Nursing Home Insurance
  • Residential Care Home Insurance
  • Sheltered Accommodation Insurance
  • Children’s Home Insurance
  • Hospice Insurance
  • Foster Agency Insurance
  • Private Hospital and Clinic Insurance
  • Domiciliary Care (Dom Care) Insurance
  • Supported Living Insurance

Types Of Business Insurance A Care Home Might Need

The types of insurance you might consider for your care home include:

  • Building and contents, including residents’ effects
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers’ Liability Insurance
  • Resident’s Personal Liability
  • Treatment Risk
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Legal Expenses
  • Business Interruption
  • Abuse Cover
  • Inspection and Breakdown cover (for equipment such as lifts)
  • Personal Accident

Get Expert Help

Here at Breathe we have many years of experience in arranging care home insurance.  We offer a personal service and like to work closely with our clients. We want you to feel secure and be confident that the cover you have is totally relevant to your business. If you’d like a competitive care home insurance quote from an independent commercial insurance specialist based in Kent, please contact us.

[weaver_buttons start=’1′]

Scroll to Top