Charity Insurance

If you run a charity, you need charity insurance tailored to your individual requirements.

It is important to make sure that you have the right cover at a reasonable premium. The best way to do this is to speak to an independent insurance broker who understands the not-for-profit sector and the issues you need to deal with and can advise you on which types of charity insurance cover you need. They will search a range of reputable insurance companies on your behalf to find you the best cover at the most competitive price.

Depending on your particular situation, key covers might include:

  • Property Insurance
  • Employers Liability and Public Liability insurance
  • Professional Indemnity insurance
  • Trustees Indemnity / Directors and Officers Liability insurance
  • Fidelity Guarantee insurance
  • Personal Accident insurance
  • Business Interruption insurance
  • Charity Event insurance
  • Charity minibus insurance

Look for an insurance broker that specialises in business and commercial insurance and offers a personal service. They will usually get you several quotes from different insurance companies and then recommend the product that best fits your requirements.


Need Advice About Charity Insurance?

Here at Breathe, we have many years of experience in arranging insurance for charities. We like to work closely with our clients so that you feel secure and confident that the cover you have is priced competitively and totally relevant to your organisation.

If you would like more information or a Kent charity insurance quote please call us on 01634 214279.

Scroll to Top