If you run a charity, you need charity insurance tailored to your individual requirements.
It is important to make sure that you have the right cover at a reasonable premium. The best way to do this is to speak to an independent insurance broker who understands the not-for-profit sector and the issues you need to deal with and can advise you on which types of charity insurance cover you need. They will search a range of reputable insurance companies on your behalf to find you the best cover at the most competitive price.
Depending on your particular situation, key covers might include:
- Property Insurance
- Employers Liability and Public Liability insurance
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Trustees Indemnity / Directors and Officers Liability insurance
- Fidelity Guarantee insurance
- Personal Accident insurance
- Business Interruption insurance
- Charity Event insurance
- Charity minibus insurance
Look for an insurance broker that specialises in business and commercial insurance and offers a personal service. They will usually get you several quotes from different insurance companies and then recommend the product that best fits your requirements.